Poetry for All Those Breathing
"Poetry for All Those Breathing"
by Amy Marschak (Poetry Blogger)
“I just finished re-reading your poems
‘Poetry for All Those Breathing’
for the forth time since I bought it…
it is a fantastic collection…”
-Michael T., Boulder, CO
“I keep your book by my nightstand.
I read it as a form of serenity,
I read it as a form of understanding,
it is my companion when I feel alone.”
-Stacy R., Winnipeg, MB
- As If I Was Never A Child
- Her Last Wish: Caucus For Bernie Sanders
The Debate Squelched
Yet the People’s Canidate Still Won
- Poem: Which Pill Did He Take?Was the Batman Shooter on Antidepressants?
“Poem: Ode to Olestra”
Also titled “I Can’t Believe this Stuff is Still Legal”
Poem: Listening to the Wisdom of a Statue:
An Ode to Chief Niwot
- Occupy Denver Poem: This Grass is My Grass
- Poem: The Other Occupation
- Poem: Who Am I?
- Poem: Life After the Congressional Budget Cuts
Please Support My New Facebook Page