Poetry for All Those Breathing
“I just finished re-reading your poems
‘Poetry for All Those Breathing’
for the forth time since I bought it…
it is a fantastic collection…”
-Michael T., Boulder, CO
"Poetry for All Those Breathing"
by Amy Marschak
Subscribe to receive Weekly E-mail Updates
- Poem: Which Pill Did He Take?Was Adam Lanza on Antidepressants?
“Poem: Ode to Olestra”
Also titled “I Can’t Believe this Stuff is Still Legal”
Poem: Listening to the Wisdom of a Statue:
An Ode to Chief Niwot
- Occupy Denver Poem: This Grass is My Grass
- Poem: The Other Occupation
- Poem: Who Am I?
- Poem: Life After the Congressional Budget Cuts
- Excerpt from Book: Poem to Think About Libya and All Wars
- Poem: Voting has its Consequences
- Social Justice Poetry